Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm Back

Probably could have titled this "I still have a back".
Well, per usual, nothing about me is all that simple. Appears I may be having "nerve root" irritation and so they will be treating me for that next week. Appears to be a relatively common post-op issue. Pain level is better however, which means I'm not doping myself into semi-hibernation.

Back to work - except it's not really like work in some regards. Never really understand how much I miss the liturgy until I am deprived of it. Still a bit stiff and get tired more quickly than I like but at least the four walls I'm looking at are way different than what I have been staring at for these several weeks.

Nothing profound to say at this point - just wanted folks to know I am still kicking - well- breathing might be more accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment