Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Customer Service Redux

Customer Service is not always an oxymoron (see my earlier post).  Took the new car back to Southern Motors Acura because the service light was blinking - along with the tire pressure light.  Mickey and Brian gave me a loaner vehicle, got everything fixed, noticed I had a screw in my tire (causing the pressure problem) and put on a new - yes new tire at no cost to me.. That's customer service. Comcast could learn more than a few things from folks like Brian and Mickey.

Latest telephone scam Alert!!! Companies now have automated messages that sound conversational, as if a real person was speaking to you live.  After about 30 seconds you begin to realize it's not so, but they are pretty clever in their execution and will only get better over time. Just say no!

No comments:

Post a Comment