Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pet Peeves

Not in any particular order:

  • People who believe Olive Garden is quintessentially Italian
  • Ditto and then some for those who like Bella's
  • People who stay home from church because it is raining (and tell you)
  • People who have ready suggestions/criticisms/ and complaints in any organization who refuse to be active in fixing those things - or anything else
  • People who tell Italian/Ethnic/racist/sexual/ the list goes on jokes. By definition they are not funny.
  • Me when I whine and complain about my health - especially when I compare it to folks who really have problems
  • People with "issues" or "agendas" Yes you are pretty obvious.
  • People who ask your advice and then get angry when you give it to them
  • People who think 63 is old (including me when I feel it)
  • Bad music of any kind
  • People who tell me they are "spiritual" and don't need Church -Blechhhh!
  • People who say they are Christians (Jews, Muslim, Bahai, Unitarian) but have not darkened the door of a house of worship in decades.
  • The above same people when they tell pollsters how religious they are
  • People who start sentences with, I have a lot of _______(you fill in the blank) friends, but.......
  • More when I'm feeling like whining again

No comments:

Post a Comment