Sunday, June 19, 2011

Post-Op

Well - I hurt. More than I would like to or expect. Also I will be entering a photo of my back into the latest Kaleidoscopic color wheel competition.

I am not sure what I expected, but at least I'm breathing. Walk - the doctor says. Easy for him. Think I'll call him for a stroll around 2 am.
Anyway - more normal (?) stuff to come in a day or two. Prayers, incense, etc all still desired as you see fit.

Before I close this post, Blessings to Bill Emmons who passed away this past week. A unique human being. One of life's true innocents, unstained by the rampant cynicism of this world.

To say he "walked the walk" and "will be missed" is to trivialize his sojourn on this planet. Pray for him and for a dedicated and loving family with Frances at the helm. There is a hole in the universe this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment