Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Saga continues

Day 9 in the recovery phase  - with slow progress and some weird side and sound effects. I am attempting to become "the patient who calls every day", but the doc's office does not answer quickly so I don't think they are biting/

Floors are done and beautiful. The folks at "All About Wood Floors" were meticulous. I love folks who take pride in their work. Sticker shock, however, from bids by others to paint a living room and a staircase. We are talking paint, not gold leaf - or even silver leaf.

I must be feeling better as my online shopping bug is getting stronger. So far am resisting, but I need to gt out of the house.  New meds have me wide awake at 2 a.m.  Last time I was awake post surgery and on drugs everyone almost received "Beni HanaKnife Sets" for Christmas. And now I have my credit card # memorized.

Well - you can see why I call this Meanderings.

No comments:

Post a Comment